Diploma Govt Jobs
THDCIL invites applications from bright result oriented, energetic and dynamic young Diploma Engineers of Uttarakhand domicile with bright academic record to join the organization as JUNIOR ENGINEER TRAINEE in Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Discipline.
LAST DATE - 30/01/2017
TOTAL POST - 48
- Jr. Engineer Trainee (Civil) - 26
- Jr. Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) - 11
- Jr. Engineer Trainee (Electrical) - 11
AGE LIMIT - (As on 01-01-2017)
27 Years for UR
30 Years for OBC(NCL)
32 Years for SC/ST
BASIC PAY -
Selected candidates will be placed at minimum basic pay of Rs. 16,000.00 in the pay scale of Rs. 16,000-3%- 35500 (IDA)* as Jr. Engineer Trainee. During training, besides Basic Pay they will be entitled for IDA, perks and allowances under cafeteria approach, leaves, shared accommodation for self , medical treatment for self at THDC Dispensary and Empanelled Hospitals, Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity as per rules in force from time to time.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION -
3 Yrs Full Time Regular Diploma in relevant branch (Elect/Mech/Civil) of Engineering recognized by respective State Board of Technical Education/ Examination and/ or State Departments/Directorates of Technical Education and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with minimum 65% marks for General/OBC(NCL) candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PwD/ candidates.
APPLICATION FEE -
For General and OBC (NCL) - Rs.300.00
For SC/ST/PwD/ExServicemen/Departmental Candidates - No Application fee
SELECTION PROCESS -
The selection process of candidates will be based on their performance in Written Test Only.
HOW TO APPLY -
Interested eligible candidates should apply through online registration system of THDCIL. To apply, log on to www.thdc.gov.in → Recruitment Section →”Online Application for the post of Jr. Engineer Trainee”. With your valid E-mail ID. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
After that Collect all Your Required Documents and send with the Application form through ordinary post/ speed post/Registered Post only at the following address in an envelope superscribed : “Application for the Post of Jr. Engineer Trainee (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)” so as to reach latest by the Last Date of receipt of applications.
The Manager (Recruitment),
THDC India Limited,
Pragatipuram, Bye Pass Road,
IMPORTANT DATES -
1. Opening of Online Registration - 17.12.2016 (10.00 Hrs.)
2. Closing of Online Registration - 30.01.2017 (24.00 Hrs.)
3. Last date of remittance of application process Charges/fee in Bank (For already registered candidates only) - 02.02.2017 (17.00 Hrs.)
4. Last date of submission of payment details in Online Portal (For registered candidates only) - 02.02.2017 (17.00 Hrs.)
5. Cut-Off date for the purpose of Upper age limit. - 01.01.2017
6. Last date for receipt of Hard copy of the application from the candidates with all applicable testimonials - 13.02.2017
7. Availability of Admit Cards - Will be notified later on the website.
8. Date of Written Test - Will be notified later on the website.
RECOMMENDED BOOKS -
For Electrical Engineers
DETAIL ADVERTISEMENT - Click Here
APPLY ONLINE - Click Here
#THDC recruitment 2016
#govt jobs for diploma holders
#diploma govt jobs
#govt jobs for diploma electrical engineers
#govt jobs for diploma mechanical engineers
#govt jobs for diploma civil engineers